--------------------------------------
Date: 6/9/96 5:11 pm
To: Paul Grace
From: Tim Holmgren
                                          TWiGi?
                                          12:39 PM            9/5/96
All:
    The other day I received a nice brochure from Innovation TK on their =
product
called TWiGi. I'm interested in learning more about it and about how much=
 of the
system is applicable to the Mark III. I tried the compuserve address list=
ed on
the brochure and the Telecine website without success. If anyone associat=
ed with
Innovation TK might be lurking  on the List, please e-mail or call. Thank=
s...

Tim Holmgren
tim_holmgren at pinnpics.com
(206) 443-1000

-----=20
mailinglist digest available.........advertising *only* with permission
inquiries to rob at alegria.com...http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html =20=