RE>re: Thundercine

This may be old news but...

My sources say the so called "Thundercine" is actually a Philips Datacine=

repackaged by Kodak to sell only in a specific config.
>The machine rolls out of the Philips factory with a new paint job and >K=
odak
>Thundercine logo.  It is config'd with data output only and can only be =
sold
>packaged with a Cineon system. =20
>There may be more specifics that I wasn't told, but essentially, this is=
 >it.

Yes , it is just a badge exercise.
Note that data output is not available yet nor picture stability correcti=
on.
Marketing it through kodak though is a great idea.
I like the name also!

cheers
Paul G