Message from Benjie C. Lopez

Dear Rob:

Read your request and rest be assured that as soon as our
facility goes on-line I shall be sending you your requested
donation. It's only fair that for such a valuable service you get
at least some just compensation. Anyways, despite my near total
ignorance of the technical intricacies of the telecine, your page has
and will be a boon to the technical people of our facility. I'm
basically the marketing and business development person of the company.
Do you by any chance have know of a page or site that deals in  the
business state of the worldwide post-production and special
effects industry? To be a bit more specific, a site or on-line magazine
that just doesn't talk about the hottest and snazziest technologies but
the financial state and growth prospects for the industry. One last
thing if you don't mind is the Philips/Kodak Thundercine a telecine ala
a Rank Ursa? I'm wondering because I just came across a message that
said it come part and parcel with the Kodak Cineon system. Thanks and
hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Benito C. Lopez (email: cristina at skyinet.net)