Re: state of the group September 1996

On Sep 5, 13:21, JKreines at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: Re: state of the group September 1996

> Again, PLEASE SEND MONEY!

Thanks Jeff.  I don't want to bog down the group traffic too much with
this but it had to be said.

For those in other countries, be advised that I am working with First
Virtual to have secure credit card transactions available allowing the
transfer of funds via VISA or Mastercard.  It should be active in
about 10 days; anyone needing to use that system please drop me a note
and I will inform you of the details when the system comes up.

--Rob