RE>Re: "Gold" reel hold down hubs

For interest this was a mistake on the first few URSA golds.
The material used for the bushing was copper instead of bronze which did =
not last very long. I don't think any of these still exist out there, the=
y were replaced.
You can tell by just looking at them.
I've found the standard items not too bad.
Stripping and cleaning them once a year is worthwhile.
Cheers
Paul
see you at IBC!!!