Re: accuracy of keycode readers and 'shot logs'

C R Coonfield posted:

>>of keycode readers and data bases I must point out that
>>my Aaton Keylink never needs adjustment,never needs
>>'centering, and never displays anything but accurate
>>numbers

This is also true for the systems we have within the VTR Grp.
A quick pre transfer test with either the Aaton supplied test film
or a known House reference is sufficient to confirm the systems
accuracy and any adjustments made for either matrix exposure
or relative position are quickly done from this point.

Aaton are very responsive to user feedback and the system has
evolved into a management centre for all of the data involved in
the film process whilst becoming more user orientated.

Regards
Seamus O'Kane
VTR Ltd. London