Re: Colorist position

On Aug 28,  1:09, DBClrst at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: Colorist position

> The Post Group is looking for a colorist with feature film experience to do
> catalogue titles at night at our new West LA facility. Bays are equipped with
> Ursa Gold and Davinci 8:8:8.  Tape room experience also recommended.  Anyone
> interested should contact operations manager Ken Quain at 310-979-4300 or fax
> resume to same at 310-979-4320.

David, I ask that if a company is to benefit directly from the
telecine internet group by placing an ad, that they make a
contribution to support the group.

I know you've contributed this year and thanks for that.

I do run the group out-of-pocket to the tune of $375/month for the
internet connection, so corporate contributions can reimburse me
partially (individual contributions are covering about $150/month of
the above).

thanks for your consideration, and I'll be happy to put the ad on the
webpage if TPG makes a contribution (minimum suggested is $30).

don't hesitate to call or write if you have any questions.

--Rob