Re: Question for the TIG

Hello Dave,
there is a British monthly publication *Screen Digest* in which
you should find such statistics.
JP

*Screen Digest, 37 Gower Street, London WG1E 6HH, tel +44 171 580 2842
fax +44 171 580 0060*

*On line Screen Digest can be accessed via Dialog, DataStar, FT Profile,
Maid, Questel, Dow Jones. Details: Information Access Company USA
tel 415 358 4643 fax 415 358 4759*