Anything we can do?

Dear Sir,

I am a chemist (and marketing manager) for Tech Spray, Inc.  We are
primarily a blender of various chemicals for the electronics industry.
We are also the only national distributor for AGA Chemicals and use
their Asahiklin AK225 in various other blends as well.

This new solvent has proven to have positive characteristics in
cleaning of film.  While the film industry is very new to us, cleaning
is not.  We have blended and used CFC-113, 111, and numerous other
solvents for years.  We have a fully staffed lab and well established
world wide sales network.  I am not in any way trying to "sell" you, I
just wanted you to know who we were.

Our regional manager visited with Eric Maurer of Postique
(810-352-2610) this week, and Eric suggested we contact you.  I would
like to offer our services to anyone looking for cleaning solution.  I
know there are numerous questions concerning Perk, Tric, AK225,
DuPont's Vertrel, 3M's HFE and other solvents.  We have an excellent
working knowledge of these solvents and could possible help anyone
looking for CFC replacements.  We are also working with a film company
now to put an anti-static coating on the finished film to reduce dust
attraction.  So as you can see, we are not limited to cleaning.

If I can be of any service to you and your fellow engineers, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
James Witcher

--- End of forwarded message from witcher <witcher at arn.net>