Date: 12/8/96 11:52 pm
To: Paul Grace
From: Rob Lingelbach
On Aug 12, 23:32, PAOLO LOPEZ wrote:
} Subject: Reply to your last e-mail

> Hi Rob, this is Benito (e-mail:cristina at skyinet.net).=20

> If on the other hand, you or any of your subscribers would want to
> know what the business and job prospects are over here (South East
> Asia as a whole), write me any time!  One last thing, I was indeed
> asking about the Klone by Rank Cintel. Furthermore, do they have a
> website or even an e-mail address?

posting the above to the group as it could be of interest to many.
Benito, I can direct you to Simon Carter of Rank who is at
'100336.37 at compuserve.com'; I don't believe there is a website
associated with Rank Cintel.

--Rob

--=20
rob at alegria.com  =09| "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or=20=

rob at sun.alegria.com=09|  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Linco=
ln
rob at praia.alegria.com        KB6CUN=09   http://www.alegria.com

-----=20
mailinglist digest available....telecine tradeshow webpage in development=

inquiries to rob at alegria.com.....http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html=
 =20