Re: Reply to your last e-mail

Rob,

Rank Cintel has a number of CompuServe addresses for both individuals and
as a company. However as nearly all individuals with an address are often
out on the road it is difficult to guarantee a timely response to any mail
and would therefore recommend our main company number - 100336,42.

Our company address is checked at least twice a day during the working week
and any message for an individual is copied to them immediately, this
guarantees a fast reaction, and even when your chosen recipient is away
from the company, there will at least be a response on their behalf.

With regard to the Klone questions from Paolo Lopez, please send contact
details to the above number and we will get in touch directly.

Paul Sutton