Re: Cineon

	Ace at Framestore asked if Cineon is using primary/secondary color
matching.
	From the little I know it looks much more sophisticated than automatic
gain control (or black), Cineon makes an histogram of a graded picture, meaning
that it knows skin tones, sky color etc... and it tries to make the next scene
look the same. Since some Kodak people read these messages they could tell us
much more. Anyway like any automatic thing it has its limitations, like if you
have two different scenes (inside/outside for ex) I guess it can't cope with
it.

	Regards, JC.