BTS MNR10

I have a question about the MNR10 that I cannot answer, since we
only have 1. We had a problem with the vertical blanking in the contours
processing that seems to be fixed. I now notice that the contours do not
process the first and last line or 2 of active video. You can see this
very clearly by inputting a luminance only multiburst, and cranking the
contours to 100%. I only want to know if this is normal for the MNR10 or
do I have some troubleshooting yet to do. Thanks. Vince.