web marketplace

I'll be renovating the telecine webpage a bit in the next few weeks to
include a 'marketplace' or 'tradeshow' section, that will present, in
one place, links to the webpages of manufacturers of telecine
equipment and perhaps facilities offering telecine, possibly with
promotional material (advertisements) for companies or individuals who
may not otherwise have a presence on the web.  If your company would
like to have its logo or other material on this page, please contact
me directly (don't reply to the group).  This might benefit
particularly those smaller companies with niche products, (and will
also help support this group).

The telecine classified area of the webpage will be separate from this
new section and will operate as before.

regards
--Rob  (wading through the 721 messages received while I was away on
vacation)