Scanner CRT's

Has anyone been experiencing reduced tube life from one popular vendor of
Mark3 scanning crt's? Normally with this vendors crt  we would receive
approximately one year of operation before experiencing beam current
drift and focus fluctuations (cathode poisoning). Within the last two
years we have seen tube life drop to approx. six months.  I've checked
for heater voltage and high voltage problems but both look fine. We have
two telecines in operation and have used crt's from other vendors with
results similar to what we use to see, one year of life. Can some please
shed some light on this issue.

Larry Anderson
Allied Digital Technologies