Re: Gamma & Density

Hi mark,

    I have used the G&D scales before. They work good when they are set up
correctly. Just like every other scale..they need to be shot in the same
environment as the scene they are intended for. Many times DP's are under the
gun and they dont have the time to light the scales. However the G&D scales
will help the  colorist give the DP an accurate representation of what the DP
is looking for.....
    I hope this can help you. If you have more questions you can e-mail me at
Cchrisj747 at aol.com.
      Chris j (encore video)