AVID

Hello, I am looking for information regarding doing a negative cut on the
AVID Film Composer.

We will be shooting a feature on 35mm film in a couple of months and would
like to cut on the AVID. We are doing both location and studio shooting. So
to make things easy I would  like to transfer to video dailies then load
the video transfer into the AVID.

My main question is what information is needed on the video tape to
accomplish this (ARRI code, footage & frames, etc.......)?

Any information would greatly appreciated.

lost in cyberspace!!!!!