Colorist course

I received the following from David Green this morning.  David, where
is this course being held?

--- Forwarded mail from David Green <100566.3655 at CompuServe.COM>

Rank Cintel in conjunction with DaVinci are offering a Telecine
Colourist course, this course will first be run on 5-9th August and
will be run mainly by Kevin Shaw.  We still have a couple of places
left on this course and would welcome hearing from anyone who is
interested in attending or who would like further information.

For further information or to book a place on this course please contact Linda
Marrow  at  Rank Cintel on:

	Tel: + 44 (0)1920 463939  Or Fax: + 44 (0)1920 484722,
alternatively contact us on the internet on 100566,3655.

We look forward to hearing from you for this unique course.

--- End of forwarded message from David Green <100566.3655 at CompuServe.COM>