Re: Quadra question

>--- Forwarded mail from Eric Chen <eric at I-View3.iview.com.tw>
>
>Dear sir:
>
>Did the Quodra have the same "jump free" function like Rank URSA Gold
>does?

I last looked at a split screen between a Gold and Quadra when I was in
Germany last year (at an independant facility).  The Quadra looked more
stable!  Anyway I don't think I am saying anything new in that we all
know that  RTS is more stable a system than Jumpfree.

Ken

*****************************
Ken Robinson
Videocolor
San Lorenzo 3845
Olivos 1636
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Tel:	54 1 794 9656 /9657 /9654
Fax:	54 1 799 6202

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long