Re: MNR-11

On 14 Jul 96 05:00:31 EDT, Blake Jones wrote:

>Hi Ken,
> We had a minor problem with the serialisers going out on us but
>they were very easy to repair. Aside from that it's worked problem free and the
>visual results have been very good.

To be more specific, I had found that trying to remove "real-World"
scratches and dirt proved to be extremely difficult, and other people
had mentioned the same on the forum.

I know that the ANR is streaks ahead, but so is the price!!!

Do you have the new boards or have you done no updates?

Thanks,

Ken

*****************************
Ken Robinson
Videocolor
San Lorenzo 3845
Olivos 1636
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Tel:	54 1 794 9656 /9657 /9654
Fax:	54 1 799 6202

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long