Re: Sony Evergreen Monitors

12/7/96      9:18 am    Re>Sony Evergreen Monitors
Martin Parsons                   >>>                 The Mill   40/41 Great...

Dave Harrison wrote  .........................
" We have, in the past month, received our first three Sony BVM-20F1U
monitors. Thus far, all appears well, but we do have two questions that we
are having difficulty getting answers to.

        1) What is the secret code to get into the maintenance menu???

        2) Is there any way to adjust the placement of the safe generator??

        Thanks in advance for your help. I will also appreciate any other
comments that experienced users have."

There has been a BVM-20F1E, the EBU phosphor version of the BVM-20F1U, turn up
here. I can't get into the maintenance menu either. On referring to the manual
supplied it said:

"MAINTENANCE menu:  Menu for maintenance (typically not used).

So now you know!!

Martin Parsons
Senior Engineer
The Mill