re<Flip-Scan for Turbo 2?

                      Subject:                              Time:  8:52 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         re<Flip-Scan for Turbo 2?             Date:  7/11/96

Sorry, my request to the TIG asked about an ABEKAS 400-A.  The 400-A was an
ALPHA-IMAGE product, so----Does anyone have an ALPA-IMAGE 400 A they no longer
need and would like to sell? OR is there anything on the market that is a
simple and inexpensive D-1 quality frame buffer with a Vertical Flip feature?
OR even better, has anyone worked out a way to rearrange the output addressing
of a Digi 4 so IT can do Vertical Flip?  If yes for any of the above I'm sure
others in the TIG would like to hear about it.
Thanks
Dave Corbitt