RE: Wide Gate Transfers

Gary Adams[SMTP:garyada at ix.netcom.com] wrote:
}Bob Festa Wrote
}
}>this thread kind of reminds me of an earlier time when my clients had
}>no idea what I was doing at the helm. In fact I really had no idea
}>what I was doing, it was pure improvisation! Cutting ones own wide
}>aperture skid plate was quite novel just a few years ago.
}
}Does anyone remember when videotape was two inches wide? Please, no
}replies necessary.
}
}-----
}mailing list available as a digest..list your gear/jobs in web classified
}inquiries to rob at alegria.com     http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
}
}
}

And sound was recorded on wire!J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
Director of Video Engineering
CFI Video
(213)960-7415 voice
(213)960-7416 fax