16 alignment film available

--- Forwarded mail from BKSTS <bksts at bksts.demon.co.uk>

It has been brought to my attention that you are after an alignment film
for your telecine.   We just so happen to produce a Super 16mm version
of just that.   If you would like to call up our Web page on http://www.
zynet.co.uk/smiles/bksts/ you can read all about it yourselves.

The film was developed at Channel 4 Television in consultation with
other broadcasters and the EBU and is supplied in 25ft lengths (longer
lengths can be ordered) for 82 pounds sterling each.

I hope that we have what you are looking for.

Kind regards,

Jessica Starey
Membership Officer.
--