thanks for the tip!

Thanks a lot for everyone who gave me the info on the Super35mm gates.  =
I never thought that a lot of options(from the relatively cheap to the =
expensive) are available to make 35mm gates for normal and super35mm =
use.  It's really a choice of either acquiring Super35mm gates that are =
switchable to 35mm or converting the Ursa 35mm gates for Super35mm use.  =
Performance and ease of switching from one format to another would be =
the deciding factor on which alternative to take.=20
Thanks again to all!  Long live the forum! :-)

Jude Ng
Videopost Manila