company. This is just for your information-CREST COMMUNICATION is one
of the largest Production & Post-production house in Asia with all the
state of the art digital equipment.

Our fax no 91-22-4960376/4931365  email: shyamr at giasbm01.vsnl.net.in

---------------------------end of message--------------

--- Forwarded mail from "Michael McSpadden" <DMDIVER at msn.com>

ARE YOU ONE OF THE BEST COLORIST IN THE US? TALK TO US!

Blue Cactus Post, the southwest's largest post production facility seeks an
industry respected Senior Colorist with loyal clients.  Located in Dallas, we
enjoy mild winters, affordable and available real estate with a relaxed
lifestyle.  Blue Cactus Post offers five (5) on-line edit bays, Avid 8000,
audio suite, closed captioning, sound stage, and graphics.  A great
opportunity for someone with the following background:

1.  Excellent Communication Skills: Understanding the vision of
Cinematographers/Director of Photography.

2. Highly Creative: Ability to "make it better" in post.  To do more
with less.

3. Knowledge of Film Stock: Understand the capabilities and ranges of
various film stock.

4. Experience On: Rank Cintel MK IIIC Turbo Flying Spot Scanner and
DaVinci Renaissance.

Blue Cactus offers a competitive compensation package that includes health
benefits and 401(K).  Please send your resume and salary history to:

Michael McSpadden
Chief Operating Officer
Blue Cactus Post
6305 N. O'Connor
Suite 103
Irving, Texas  75039
or email to dmdiver at msn.com
EEO/M/F/V/D

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, L.A., CA  90068   213 464 6266