Info on Peterson products

Peterson International can be contacted on the internet at:

    info at peterson-intl.com

We will be happy to answer questions about our telecine wet-gates,
telecine accessories or telecine spare parts.  Whether it's general
questions or technical support, just let us know.

Due to the traffic from the telecine user's group, we do ask that email
sent to Peterson contain
                         "INFO: ..."
                         "HELP: ..."
                         "TECH: ..."

or something similar, in the subject line.  This will assist us in sifting
through the mail so that we can return with a reply as quickly as possible.

Best regards,
Peterson International