State of the list

Congratulations Rob, great initiative and I hope all have enjoyed and learned as
much as I have. Much can be said and commented about the internet and the waves
of debate are going high in the media at this corner of the globe. It makes me
crack up how the use of communication technology has taken politics and
geographical limitations with its trousers down.

Internet, anarchy at its best and looking forward to the next two years..

Mike Reichel