Re: KeyKode numbers rollover

I'm sure everyone will be happy to know (especially Mr. Evertz) that the
problem with the 9999 to 0000 ascending Fuji keykode numbers has been
solved.  The Media Log and Avid converter didn't like them because of an
operator error. The prefix number wasn't advanced when the entries were
made.

Thanks to those of you who took the time to reply.  It seems to be a Fuji
thing from what I've read.  Unusual but good to know it's not crippling.

CB Gaines
Monaco Video
San Francisco, CA