Re:Answer to film puzzler

Bill Topazio Asked:

>But if that's the case.... then wouldn't the effect necessarily have to
>change frequency from beginning to end of roll?

Not necessarily.  It would depend on many factors how a film might be fogged
and the resulting effect.  e.g. the incident direction of exposure, ambient
temperture,  film layer sensitivity and other factors I can't imagine.

 Indeed the rate may have changed from beginning to end, but visually, it
did not seem to, as there was a lot of whip pans and other dynamics in the
scene that may have masked a rate change.

Dean