Re: Answer to Film Puzzler

On Jun 19,  9:31, Dean Humphus wrote:
} Subject: Answer to Film Puzzler

> from Los Angeles and had been shipped in the cargo bay in close proximity to
> containers of biomedical radioactive waste that apparently was improperly
> shielded.

Was this a cargo flight or a passenger flight?  If the latter, I'm
quite surprised that Southwest Airlines admitted they were carrying
improperly shielded biomedical radioactive waste.  Wouldn't this be
tantamount to an invitation to sue Southwest, for those who were on
that flight?

Good that the mystery was solved.  Interesting that the rate of
disturbance was constant, whereas the irradiated film that I saw
exhibited the expected frequency change as I neared the core.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, L.A., CA  90068   213 464 6266