RE>Re: RE>Re: Re: Re: Which System?

I'd love to Rob !!
Grading systems are such a personal topic and very significant, they are =
far removed from cages and glue products.

Some colourists are demo people for certain manufacturers which is great =
and some engineers work closely with other manufacturers which is also gr=
eat but may be biased through their love of the company.

I get typecast as a daVinci fan which is true BUT I also love the Pandora=
 people and the choice between them is very hard and close, they are both=
 very very good.

Seamus is cool and I respect him alot .

Let's start rolling the suggestions in for the perfect grading system of =
all time!!!

Cheers Paul.