LA Facilities/Vacation Relief?

To my compadres in LA:

I will be in LA for a few weeks, starting the last week of June.  If any
of you need any Rank engineering support, for vacation relief or any
ongoing project, I am available from July 1 - 3, and July 5th.  Please
leave a voice message for me at:  404-298-1248, and I will return
your call.  If you would like to know where to get in touch with me once
I am there, please e-mail me a message, and I will reply next weekend, as
I am on my way out of town for the week.

Thanks,

Ralph Edwards
Freelance Rank Engineer