Re: Film Puzzler

On Jun 12,  7:38, Dean Humphus wrote:
} Subject: Film Puzzler

> There is a rather sever density change from beginning to end of each camera
> roll, that occurs roughly twice per second.  The rate does not change from
> the beginning to the end of the mag.

I suppose the constant rate rules out preshoot radiation damage.... a
year or so ago, I had some film that exhibited a density change such
as you describe, but it did change frequency and became faster as I
approached the core; the consensus from Kodak at the time was that the
unexposed film had been zapped in transit somehow, at an airport or ?

-Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, L.A., CA  90068   213 464 6266