Re: Film Puzzler

))Dean wrote:
>... density change from beginning to end of each camera roll,
> that occurs roughly twice per second.  The rate does not change from
> the beginning to the end of the mag.((

If the Keycode density shifts with the picture, it's very likely a stalled
processing machine, though it's a little curious that you'd have 400 feet of
this.  We once had a critical scene in a film where this had happened -- 2+
stop difference every 8 feet or so -- and the legendary timer (this was for
film) Tom Salvatore at DuArt was able to make it nearly disappear -- only
visible on the transition frames.

Jeff Kreines