Re: Sleep mode

1. Print or Neg ? - Does not matter.
2. Card in gate to prevent light getting to PEC's ? - Yes.
3. Zoomed out with focus set to zero ? - Zoom out untill raster just touches
the edge of the tube, DO NOT OVERSCAN. Focus turned down to prevent line
burns.
4.Focus rock on ? - NO. We did tests at Rank which proved that during the
early life of a tube you could easily "burn in lines" if focus rock was on
and only the fine focus was turned down..
5. Eht on with tube current set to zero ? - My suggestion on this one is to
leave the beam current set at around 150uA which should keep the tube stable.
.