Re: Sleep mode

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996 14:50:52 -0700 (PDT), Paul Chapman wrote:

>>5)  eht "on" with the tube current set to "0"?
>Same as (4) above, at least 100 - 150uA seems to be
preferred.

I have been using full blast 300 ua for some years now with
good results.  But I agree; Eddie please comment.

Ken Robinson
Videocolor
San Lorenzo 3845
Buenos Aires
Argentina

54 1 799 6112

This Message Was Sent With An UNREGISTERED Version Of PMMail.
Please Encourage Its Author To Register Their Copy Of PMMail.
For More Information About PMMail And SouthSide Software's Other
Products, Contact http://www.southsoft.com.