Re: Russell Square

>t/code reading from tape in jog
>     mode is often several frames offset,

Ace, have you tried the mode where Russell Square thinks its a
VTR?  This takes care of any D1 TC inching problems?

>and I would prefer the old-fashioned trim function instead of
>undo.

But the machine is in continuous trim mode!  Or did I
misunderstand you?

Greetings from way down South!

Ken Robinson
Videocolor
San Lorenzo 3845
Buenos Aires
Argentina

54 1 799 6112

This Message Was Sent With An UNREGISTERED Version Of PMMail.
Please Encourage Its Author To Register Their Copy Of PMMail.
For More Information About PMMail And SouthSide Software's
Other
Products, Contact http://www.southsoft.com.