Re: TAF FILM INFO WANTED

> Hi there! was looking for your TAF film information (=8A).
> Would you kindly attach the picture of the image your
>TAF film produces, along with information on it's use?

A quick note about the TAF & TTEF acronyms which are confusing
everybody around, as well as [TIG] goers.

- TAF is a rawstock specific 'absolute' reference film designed
for telecine secondary color alignment.

- TTEF is a reference film which - not rawstock specific in itself-
converts a telecine into a photographic densitometer.
Then using rawstock specific look-up tables the telecine can deliver
accurate densitometric measurements for any type of films.

(it is within this TTEF environment that the Aaton GreyFinder works,
you can have a look at our web site for more).

jpb

aaton at alpes-net.fr,
2 rue de la Paix BP3002, 38001 Grenoble, France,
tel +33 7642 6409, fax +33 7651 3491,
http://www.alpes-net.fr/aaton