Color correction on Cineon

	Hello,
At NAB I was shown the new Cineon software, it has an automatic color matching
function which is much more sophisticated than an AGC, it makes a complete
histogram of a graded picture and colormatches the next scene in a few seconds,
and it does it really well. Since technology goes so fast I wonder if this
could be real time in our telecines soon. As a colorist this worries me,
however, it will never replace the artistic part in our work, but the technical
part, maybe. Does anyone have seen this or have any comment about this ? I am
interested in your opinion.

JC colorist at Duboi.