Re:Colorists & DPs.

	Dear collegues,
I suspect a majority of colorists to be wary of the Thorough Control System be
cause they don't like to be controlled !
	More seriously, it is true that french DPs and colorists cannot make up
their minds until they have tried TCS. I wish it comes here to test it on the
field. Since I have no experience with TCS at all, I cannot say whether it is
good or not, what I can say is that it will probably solve many technical
problems, but our job is not only technical.
	I would be grateful to colorists who could share their experience about
TCS, does it help you in your job ?, do you like it ?, do you find it useful ?,
please tell us.

	Regards from Jean-Clement.

French uncontrollable colorist.