Re: question from Brasil

>discussion of the RSQ, perhaps it is of general interest.

>I'd like to have your comments about the Russell Square color
>corrector, using Ursa telecine.

I know I must be careful here as I used to demo the Russell Square, but I am really
interested to know what people think of it, and why it did'nt catch on more....  For me it
is a fantastic machine, and frankly I often sit in my sessions down here wishing I had one.
Either I am unable to achieve the desired look as well I know I could using RSQ, or we
simply don't bother, or it ends up in a paintbox or equivalent session.

I have run mostly DaVincis in the last few years, why?  Is it because of the back up or
because of the perceived capability?  Actually I am not really sure as I have been
freelance and always arrived at the facility after everything has been purchased.

What about peoples feelings on Pandora's systems, Copernicus?  What's the deal with
Astec???

I think a general discussion on these matters might actually help the various manufacturers
either improve their service or even think about new designs.

Ken Robinson
Videocolor
San Lorenzo 3845
Buenos Aires
Argentina

54 1 799 6112

This Message Was Sent With An UNREGISTERED Version Of PMMail.
Please Encourage Its Author To Register Their Copy Of PMMail.
For More Information About PMMail And SouthSide Software's Other
Products, Contact http://www.southsoft.com.