Re: DUI/TLC

Ricardo:

Be certain that the new TLC keycaps are *really* pressed into place.  I've
had to use extreme pressure on some keys to get them on all the way, and
some keys took several tries to get them seated properly.  Be sure the
caps lock key is off, as well.  As for the file problems, did you try to
load one of the session auto-backup files to recover it?  Assuming
everything was working prior to upgrading, it should be possible to
recover the session from the auto backups after doing an RTC reconnect.
Also do a TLC restart after doing the RTC reconnect.

I have had occasions where I had to employ a specific restart procedure
when an RTC reconnect alone wouldn't work.  1.  Shut off the mainframe.
2.  Get out of DUI and restart the Indy.  3.  Boot DUI.  4.  Turn on the
mainframe.  5.  Do an RTC reconnect.  6.  Do a TLC restart.  I have once
found that after shutting down the Indy, I had to then power it off, and
then restart from there.  I also suggest saving your desktop and config
files to a Mac formatted disk for safe keeping.

Hope this helps.

Ralph Edwards