Re: Colorists & DPs

> I thought his translation and very brief comments (at the end of
>the message) from his own viewpoint and experience to be reasonable and a
>valuable service to me.
>
>Perhaps you take offense too quickly?

Thank you, David, for providing a calm and rational reply to Howard's
missive which I perceived to be a borderline rant.

I must add that I take offense at Howard's reference to JC's country of
origin as some indication of prejudice albeit towards a product.  No place
for that on the Inter(national)net.

CB Gaines, colorist, Monaco Video, San Francisco