In Camera TimeCode demonstration

I would like to post the following event on the TC user's group page for
all of you which we may have missed in our direct mailer.

Aaton wishes to invite you to attend a demonstration of timecode
technologies in film.
Witness a production from start to finish using relevant timecode
technologies through the entire film production chain, from in-camera
timecode, through to the negative cut. This demonstration will be held in
real time and will feature the practical applications of in-camera
timecode through the telecine transfer and automated synchronizing of
dailies, editing at 24 fps and producing a frame accurate EDL for
negative cutting...

The presentation starts at 4.00 sharp on thursday June 6 at the Hollywood
Roosevelt Hotel in the Blossom Room (7000 Hollywood blvd. Los Angeles)
and will go on thru to approximately 8.00pm, accompanied by a wine and
cheese tasting. The schedule is as follows.

4.00pm: The shooting of a short film using 3 different cameras equipped
with AatonCode using Kodak Vision Film. The productio will be over-seeen
by Tom Sigel.
4.30 Presentation and explanation of  the entire process with focus on
creativity. Processing  of the footage and preparation for transfer.
5.30 Telecine transfer and synchronizing of dailies. Introduction of Rank
TKG and Aaton GreyFinder technologies.
6.15.Wine and cheese tasting, as well as informal question and answer
period.
7.00 Viewing and digitizing into the Avid Film cutter of the afternoon's
rushes.
7.20 Editing at 24 fps of the day's footage. Production of a neg. cut
list.
8.00 Viewing of the final project.

Corporate sponsors of this event include AVID TECHNOLOGIES, COMPLETE
POST, DELUXE LABORATORIES, EASTMAN KODAK, LOCATION SOUND, PANAVISION and
RANK CINTEL USA.

Please RSVP with Kerry at Aaton Des Autres at 818 972 9078 or by fax at
818 972 2673 or by this medium at aatonda9 at chelsea.ios.com

Come one, come all. It will be a swanky event...

Danys BRUYERE
AATON International Sales.