Schmitzer (sp?) Wet Gates

I installed the only set for use in the US at channel 22 KUTP Phoenix. Decades
ago. Their phone number is 602-268-4500. It was less than fun. You will need the
software that was in the micro computer for the FDL. I have a contact in Germany
that may still do work with Schmitzer. Plumbing the chemicals was done by
Schmitzer personnel. It is a very interesting story. I am on my way to Singapore
soon. Good luck and call me if I can help Skypage 1-800-757-7803.
Regards
Bob Davis
P.S. I received a phone message from you a while back but was unsuccessful
calling the number. Maybe I wrote it down wrong.