LIGHTBOX USE FOR FILM TRANS

                      Subject:                              Time:  19:43
  OFFICE MEMO         LIGHTBOX USE FOR FILM TRANSFER        Date:  =
96/05/23

I had interesting results from the help request I sent earlier regarding =
the clean room
issue. Thanks to everybody. But I recently came upon another stumbling =
block: installing
a calibrated lightbox around the colorist`s monitor.

Is it useful ? (if yes, then why is it that it's not in all transfer =
suites?)
Should the operator have control over the level ?

Basically , I'd like to hear from those who use it if it's useful,
and from those who don't if they wish they would have one !
Either on the forum or directly to me (mlapointe at astral.com)

Thanks
 Michel Lapointe
AstralTech