Re: tweak me, baby!

I just had a visit from the engineers at Rank, and credit where credit is
due....  They did a wonderful job on both my machines down here, including
fitting the Op Amps. Yes, to be honest, I was startled and delighted at the
same time.  Then I put my Hush Kits back in and I think they were startled
(& delighted, that I don't know).

So, who apart from 601 in London have tried the new Twigi Boards? and rumour
has it that HD in LA are playing with the Hush Kit.  What's your impression?

Ken Robinson
Videocolor
San Lorenzo 3845
1636 Olivos