[TIG] Legal Limiting

Very interesting all this talk.  What do people think about the limiting
boxes on the market today?  As most of them seem adjustable, and therefore
practical to use in all situations from no clipping to hard clipping at 100
per cent.  I would have thought that all we have to do is agree on the
limits themselves, buy the boxes and throw away all the scopes in the
suites!  Well anyway, that could present somewhat of a saving if you are
building a new suite.

My favorite box would be a true 4:4:4 clip unit.

On another line:  I am about to put the new Version 2 software into my Gold
here.  Is the only challenge at the moment manual shading, or have other
things reared their heads?

Ken Robinson
Videocolor
San Lorenzo 3845