[TIG] web answers

I was asked, recently, in a private message, to give some
recommendations on room lighting for a new telecine suite.

Rather than give incomplete or out-of-date information, I referred to
the message archives of this group's discussions on the web, and found
some good recommendations on this subject written by Dave Corbitt back
in March of this year.  I accomplished it with a simple keyword search
on 'lighting'.

The point I'd like to make is that as we accumulate our collective
wisdom, anyone with web access can make use of this valuable material
by searching the archives at
'http://www.alegria.com/telecine/engineering.html'.  These archives
are updated with current message traffic at least once a week.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, L.A., CA  90068   213 464 6266